- Doors are closed 2 minutes before class so please ensure you arrive a minimum 5 minutes before. If you are running late please message us.
- Shoes, jackets, jumpers and mobile phones are not permitted in the studio, please use the free lockers provided in the changing area.
If you are arriving to the studio in full yoga gear without extra bags and jackets, please use the double doors that leads directly to the studio. We would kindly ask you to remove your shoes as soon as you enter the studio. On the rainy day, the doors might be locket to prevent dirt getting into the studio – please use the main entrance.
If you require changing facilities, lockers or you have bags, jackets with you please use the main entrance leading to reception and changing rooms. We have opened an extra changing facilities downstairs, to keep social distance so you might be asked to go there.
- Please don’t queue up in the reception area for WC facilities – use the one downstairs.
- You are welcome to keep your socks on till you get on your mat.
- Please wear suitable clothes for yoga – shorts, leggings, track suit bottoms (jeans are not allowed). If you tend to sweat a lot, please wear Tshirts.
- Long hair must be tied up.
- Yoga Blend can provide mats, however we strongly advise to bring your own one. Three different types of yoga mats are available to buy in the reception.
- you must bring a large bath towel for any heated classes.
- If you tend to sweat a lot when exercise, please bring a towel to cover your mat to non heated classes as well.
- If you do not have a towel you can hire or buy a Yoga Blend towel, charged at £1.50 or &£12
- Please clean the mats and space around you after each class.
- If classes are full please add yourself to the waiting list as it moves very fast. You will receive an email once you have a space. Usually 1 or 2 days before the class, or even 2 hours before the class.
- If the classes are full you only will be permitted into 2 classes per day.
- You only can book up to two weeks in advance – further bookings will be removed.
- If you cannot make the class please cancel asap to allow others into the class.
- If you cannot attend and do not cancel this will still be charged. Those that are on intro packages will have their membership suspended if they have 3 no shows.
As much as we love long chats with you and we are sure you missed each other, please try to keep your time in changing areas to minimum. We are aiming to put some garden furniture in the back of the building, so we can all have a safe chat there 😊